Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Destination Deutschland


What happens when you meet a great guy, you fall in love and decide that you want to spend the rest of your life with him?  Well, you move to Germany!  I was living in Cincinnati, Ohio when we met.  His name if Ralf.  Ralf was visiting his sister in Florida when me met online.  Yes, online dating can work!  Our relationship moved quickly.  After a week of chatting online and phone calls, Ralf flew to Cincinnati to meet me.  I knew that he was something special when we met online but, everything was confirmed the minute I saw his gorgeous blue eyes.

Ralf and I have been together ever since.  For a year and a half we took turns flying back and forth across the Atlantic to be together.  Five months ago I moved to Germany and, two weeks ago Ralf and I were engaged on New Years!  May 30th 2009 isn't far away so, let the planning begin....ready, set, go! 

No comments: