Friday, May 7, 2010

STUCK IN A RUT!


Right now, I feel like this butterfly. It's trapped in a spider web and is unable to free himself. I'm in a creative rut and I can't seem to get myself out of it! I haven't done anything remotely creative this week. I haven't made a hat, drawn a sketch or finished any of my sewing projects. My Etsy shop has been pretty much neglected as well.


I have no idea what has a hold of creative wings. It would be easy to blame it on the weather. It has been rainy and cold all week. I have been spending alot of time watching movies, on Youtube or, sitting in front of the T.V. with a nice cup of lemongrass tea. I just feel lazy and unmotivated. I suppose I'm not the only one to get themselves stuck in a creative rut. It doesn't feel good, and I'm sure it won't last long. But, whatever the cause, I need to find the strength to free my wings and soar into the realm that is creativity! Pray for me!

No comments: