Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WEDDING INSPIRATION BOARD

I'm still waiting to receive the fabric samples for my bridal gown from my seamstress in the States.  In the mean time, there is plenty for me to do.  I'm starting to narrow down choices for ceremony and reception decor and then arrange them on an inspiration board.  Here are a few of my favorite inspirational items.
 









I've decided to use black as an  accent color in a stripped or polka-dotted pattern. 



I love the look of this black and white Damask too.  It gives the look and feel of my vintage elegance theme.   



I found these super cute butterflies listed with Esty seller Buttons & Butterflies.  We want  to incorporate butterflies into the ceremony and reception decor so, these would be perfect!

Shoes are a very important part of the bridal ensemble.  I'm not sure if I will wear heels but, I love the touch of black lace on this pump. 




     









 After the ceremony I could slip into these comfy cuties. 
(Available from Etsy seller PinkMarshmallow)


               







     I still have much to do and lots to plan but,  I'm having tons of fun!  

4 comments:

RaquelGonzalez-Handbagcave said...

wow the sellers you chose have so tasty creations!!! great post!

Parallax said...

This looks like a fun theme you're developing. Enjoy it!

SleightGirl said...

OMG! I love the shoes! I'm such a shoe addict.

Bagladee said...

Oh how exciting!! I love your choice of colours. Gorgeous. x